LINKS OF INTEREST
Camp Cullom started in 1941 as a Girl Scout camp due largely to the generosity of the George C. Cullom family. In 1947, the Girl Scouts invited the Boy Scouts to join them in operating the camp. The result was a trust agreement transferring ownership and management of Camp George C. Cullom and forming Clinton County Foundation for Youth in June of 1947.
Clinton County Foundation for Youth is a not-for-profit corporation managed by seventeen directors. Nine directors come from various organizations and eight are from the community-at-large. The organizations represented are Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Boys and Girls Club, Kiwanis, Lions, Optimists, Rotary, Zonta and YMCA.
Yes, even we have rules that everyone MUST obey while at Camp Cullom. Please be considerate of others and follow these rules.